August 31, 2017
7 PM UTC+10 (Melbourne Time)
The "APMG Public Private Partnerships (PPP) Certification Program*" is an innovation of the Multilateral Development Banks ADB, EBRD, IDB, IsDB and WBG for the training of global PPP experts. APMG accredits professional training and consulting organizations and manages certification schemes.
Foster Infrastructure is K-Infra’s strategic affiliate that conducts training in Asia. Foster Infrastructure is led by Richard Foster, co-author of our CP³P materials and co-lead author of the PPP Certification Guide.
In this webinar, you will learn about:
- The value of having a PPP framework
- What a PPP framework should include
- Ways to establish a PPP framework in different jurisdictions, taking account of existing legal and administrative traditions
- Ways to ensure appropriate oversight and transparency of PPP programs
PPP frameworks are covered extensively in chapter 2 of the PPP guide and as such will represent the first of the 4 modules included in the Preparation exam.
After the session delivered by Richard, participants will be able to raise questions that will be responded to and discussed as time permits.
This webinar will be delivered by Richard Foster, CEO of Foster Infrastructure and CP3P Trainer sponsored by K-Infra, with participation by the World Bank Group’s Singapore Infrastructure and Urban Hub.
* APMG PPP Certified Professional is a registered trade mark of the APM Group Limited. All rights reserved.