K-infra and its focused PPP Project Programs
PPPs are an alternative for infrastructure development that provides potential advantages in terms of efficiency and effectiveness, but require greater care and analysis, and are more complex to manage for public authorities, investors and financiers. The potential of PPPs to help solve the global infrastructure deficit is immense, but requires greater homogenization of knowledge and greater dissemination and implementation of “best practices”.
K-Infra, as a training company specialized in PPPs, has a series of programs focused on PPP Projects, which seek to fill the gap in specialized training offerings to governments, companies and financial institutions, in pursuit of a better use of the PPP option, spreading specialized knowledge and best practices in the area of PPPs.
Next Tuesday, June 7 in Madrid, Andrés Rebollo, a specialist with more than 20 years of experience and more than 60 projects advised in PPPs, will explain how does good or bad project management influence Public-Private Partnerships in Spain.
- 9:15 – 9:30 Attendee welcome
- 9:30 – 9:50 Description of the PPP Professional Certification Program (CP3P ©)
- 9:50 – 10:00 K-infra PPP focused course schedule
- 10:00 – 10:15 Description of the PPP program and project management cycle according to the CP3P© Guide standards.
- 10:15 – 10:45 Talk: “What are we doing right and what are we doing wrong in Spain in terms of Public Private Partnerships”?
- 10:45 – 11:00 Time for questions
Due to capacity constraints, the event will be limited to 100 attendees.
Where will it take place?
C. Javier Ferrero, 10, 28002 Madrid
Subway: Alfonso XIII (Line 4)
Bus: Lines 9 and 73