Risk management in PPP projects Course- 1º Virtual Open Edition in English
- Order in The Next to get it by 1 April, 2023
- Real Time 173 Visitor Right Now
This course will be delivered in English.
This course deals with contractual risk management, under a risk management cycle perspective: identification, qualitative assessment, pre-allocation, quantification, early mitigation, final structuring/allocation, contract implementation, and risk management during the life of the contract.
It goes through the different stages of risk management from the perspective of the procuring authority (the project owner) and the relevant central agencies, providing practical guidelines on approaches, tools and good practices in each of the activities of the cycle.
The course will be delivered by Andrés Rebollo.
The course will include 21 effective training hours of live classes, divided into 6 days. The live online classes will be facilitated through our virtual classroom system via CiscoWebexMeetings©.
This first edition of our virtual/streaming mode has a price of 975US$ for public sector and MDBs and 1.300US$ for private sector.
This course is of special value to any professional interested in learning more about risk issues in PPP projects and their best management.
Note: It is necessary to have a basic knowledge on the subject of Public-Private Partnerships.
If you need more precise information or have any questions, including how to obtain your CP3P Foundation certificate, please contact the Course Advisor, Lourdes Rodriguez, firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com.
Andrés Rebollo is the main responsible for the design of K-Infra´s PPP courses. Founder and CEO of K-Infra and independent PPP Senior advisor from 2015. 20+ years of experience with 60 + PPP projects advised in all relevant sectors globally. Ex-Partner Head of Infrastructure & PPP in Deloitte Spain (until 2014), and previously Adeinfra founder (acquired by Deloitte in 2008).
Andrés will lead the delivery of our training and is the main author of the materials of the course.
To be determined.
- MODALITY: ONLINE
- PLACE: ONLINE
SCHEDULE: 14:00 - 17:00 CET (GMT) tbc.
Three days per week (Mon-Wed-Fri) during 2 consecutive weeks
- DATE: 4º trimester, 2022. dates tbd - Exam: Online. Date TBD
- ENROLMENT: pre-register
- PRICE: 975US$ (PUBLIC SECTOR); 1.300US$ (PRIVATE SECTOR)
- LANGUAGE: ENGLISH
A certificate of achievement signed by the director and a digital badge will be issued to students who meet the minimum attendance and dedication requirements.
Please complete the following form to receive the brochure with all the detailed information about the course. If you need additional information or have any questions about the course, please contact the course advisor, Julianna Jimenez Moreta, directly at firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com.
- They allow you to specify or customize some characteristics of the general options. For example, define the language, regional settings or browser type.
- They allow us to better understand the preferences of users on our website and thus make improvements.
- We collect anonymous information about the use of our website.
- They are necessary for the proper functioning of the website.
- They allow the communication of data, identify the session, access parts of restricted access, complete and send a contact form, etc.
- They allow us to show you advertising that may be of interest to you.
- They show ads directed to you anonymously
- They allow you to show personalized advertising to a profile made from your browsing habits, forming a profile of your preferences as a user.