VFM Course – 1st Virtual Edition in Spanish
- Order in The Next to get it by 1 April, 2023
- Real Time 118 Visitor Right Now
Know the critical features of a Value for Money (VFM) methodology and the best practices
“Focused training Program on analysis and management of PPP projects”
This course will be delivered in Spanish.
VFM is a methodology mostly used for evaluating the suitability of the PPP mode of procurement for a particular project. In its quantitative dimension, VFM has many uncertainties and pitfalls.
The course will describe the foundations of both qualitative and quantitative VFM, and will review the main variations and controversial issues around the quantitative assessment, describing different approaches for conducting the assessment in terms of timing (when should I run the assessment?), scope (for which type of projects?), and reporting (should I rely only on quantitative assessment?), as well as the main differences and variations when building and adjusting the Public Sector Comparator (PSC) and the PPP and discounting the cost projections.
The fundamental objective is that the students become familiar with all these variations and (in the case of public sector practitioners) understand better the practice and approach applied in their respective country or how this may be improved.
The course will be delivered by Andrés Rebollo and it is based on the materials prepared by Andrés and other K-infra´s seasoned PPP experts and contributors like Richard Foster, , Jean Alexandre Blanchard y Marcel Van den Brock.
The course will include 21 effective training hours of live classes, divided into 7 days. The live online classes will be facilitated through our virtual classroom system via CiscoWebexMeetings©.
This first edition of our virtual/streaming mode has a price of 975US$ for public sector and MDBs and 1.300US$ for private sector.
This course is of special value to any professional interested in learning more about this important assessment and its role in the process of PPP analysis and project approval.
Note: It is necessary to have a basic knowledge on the subject of Public-Private Partnerships.
If you need more precise information or have any questions, including how to obtain your CP3P Foundation certificate, please contact the Course Advisor, Julianna Jiménez, firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com.
Andrés Rebollo is the main responsible for the design of K-Infra´s PPP courses. Founder and CEO of K-Infra and independent PPP Senior advisor from 2015. 20+ years of experience with 60 + PPP projects advised in all relevant sectors globally. Ex-Partner Head of Infrastructure & PPP in Deloitte Spain (until 2014), and previously Adeinfra founder (acquired by Deloitte in 2008).
Andrés will lead the delivery of our training and is the main author of the materials of the course.
To be determined.
- MODALITY: ONLINE
- PLACE: ONLINE
- SCHEDULE: TBD
- DATE: TBd
- ENROLMENT: pre-register
- PRICE: 1.250US$ (PUBLIC SECTOR); 1.850US$ (PRIVATE SECTOR)
- LANGUAGE: SPANISH
A certificate of achievement signed by the director and a digital badge will be issued to students who meet the minimum attendance and dedication requirements.
Please complete the following form to receive the brochure with all the detailed information about the course. If you need additional information or have any questions about the course, please contact the course advisor, Julianna Jimenez Moreta, directly at firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com.
- They allow you to specify or customize some characteristics of the general options. For example, define the language, regional settings or browser type.
- They allow us to better understand the preferences of users on our website and thus make improvements.
- We collect anonymous information about the use of our website.
- They are necessary for the proper functioning of the website.
- They allow the communication of data, identify the session, access parts of restricted access, complete and send a contact form, etc.
- They allow us to show you advertising that may be of interest to you.
- They show ads directed to you anonymously
- They allow you to show personalized advertising to a profile made from your browsing habits, forming a profile of your preferences as a user.