As announced by APMG International, in addition to the existing English, Chinese, French, Japanese, Russian and Spanish, the Chapter 1 of the PPP Certification Program (CP3P), as well as the Foundation exam, are now available in Brazilian Portuguese.
Radar PPP, K-infra’s affiliate to deliver CP3P training in Brazil, with the help of Dal Pozzo Avogados has been responsible of the translation. The following professionals have participated:
- Augusto Neves Dal Pozzo (Dal Pozzo Advogados)
- Bruno Ramos Pereira (Radar PPP)
- Bruno Vidigal Coscarelli (Radar PPP)
- Guilherme de Ávila Naves (Radar PPP)
- Renan Marcondes Fachinatto (Dal Pozzo Advogados)
- Rodrigo Reis de Oliveira (Radar PPP)
Chapter 1 of the PPP Guide and the Glossary can be downloaded here.
ATOs can also access the CP3P – Foundation exam via the booking system of APMG.